2021 Christmas Assistance
Registration is now underway! Due to increasing needs, please sign up early!
Applications will be accepted starting September 1, 2021.
All questions can be directed to our Social Service Office at 508.997.6561.
- For English Connie Correia
- For Portuguese Maria Tavares
- For Spanish Luz Caban
Anyone wishing to apply for food*, toys, and coats for their children (ages infant to 16) will need to bring the following documentation:
- Original Photo ID for Adults
- Original Birth Certificates / Mass Health Cards for all children in home
- Proof of Address – Current bill with name & address within last 2 months for all adults
*People of all ages, with or without children, are eligible to apply for holiday food assistance with proper documentation.
- If more than one family lives in one household, each family should apply separately.
- Anyone 18 or older wishing to apply separately will need to provide required documentation.
- Anyone having foster children in their household, please bring child’s placement document.
As we continue to recover from the pandemic, we anticipate that more people in our community will need assistance this year. Registration has returned to "in-person only." Masks are required. Early registration is recommended.