Springfield Holiday Assistance
Coats for Kids - Saturday, November 4, 2017
10:00am - 2:00pm
Towns served: Springfield, West Springfield, Agawam, East Longmeadow, Feeding Hills, Hampden, Indian Orchard, Longmeadow, Ludlow and Wilbraham
1) Valid photo ID for parent/guardian
2) Proof of children in household (MassHealth card, social security card, etc).
3) Proof of address (within the last 30 days)
For more information please call 413-733-1518.
Toys for Joy
Towns Served: Agawam, East Longmeadow, Feeding Hills, Hampden, Indian Orchard, Longmeadow, Lulow, Palmer, Monson, Springfield, Three Rivers, Ware, West Springfield, Wilbraham, Westfield, Southwick, Belchertown
Sign-Ups: November 27th through December 1st, 9:00am-3:00pm.
Registration takes place at The Salvation Army, 170 Pearl Street, Springfield.
1) Birth Certificate (original or copy) or passport for all children 16 and under.
2) Proof of financial need (MassHealth card, WIC, SSI approval letter, etc)
3) Proof of ID for parent/guardian
4) Proof of current address (within last 30 days)
Distribution: Will take place December 11th through 15th; times will be given out upon registration.
Please call 413-733-1518 if you have any questions.